- Relieving cough symptoms: Avent Cough mixture can be used to alleviate the symptoms of dry, tickly coughs or chesty coughs by suppressing the urge to cough or by helping to expel phlegm and mucus from the lungs.
- Soothing throat irritation: Avent cough mixture contain ingredients such as honey or glycerin that can help to soothe the throat and reduce irritation.
- Reducing congestion: Avent cough mixture contain decongestants that can help to reduce nasal congestion and sinus pressure.
- Alleviating allergy symptoms: Antihistamines are often included in Avent cough mixture to alleviate allergy symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose.
- Promoting restful sleep: Coughing can be disruptive to sleep, so Avent cough mixture contains sedatives or antihistamines that can help to promote restful sleep.
Cough Mixture – 500 ml
It is important to note that cough mixtures should only be used as directed and should not be taken for longer than recommended. If symptoms persist or worsen, it is important to consult a healthcare provider.
Children Above the Age of 12: Take 2 spoons 3 times a day.
Adults: Take 3 Spoons 3 times a day.